I have lost
Lost what I ever loved
Lost what I ever wanted
who build these walls
walls that do not let me see
walls that do not let me cross
even then i let my heart leap over
my tears roll down without letting me know
I wish I had a time machine to run back the time i lost
It hard to find what you lost forever
living with the scars that had let you fall apart
listening to the agony of the scars that I let myself on
I wept enough all alone
yet you heard me
you could feel the vibrations of my broken heart
even miles apart, the connection existed
slide away the curtain from my dark world
let the light come into me
reflecting my soul
let me be a human …and live the life .
Her Lil eyes looking at me
I got her ready for school
she smiled and I responded her smile
” I am a big girl mama”, she said
I smiled saying ” Yes you are a big girl now”
” so I am going to a big school .” She said again
I nodded to her with a smile
I wish I could tell her, she was still my small girl
It was the hardest part to convince myself
letting my Lil girl grow up
I hid my worries with a smile
the emotional turmoil was like storms hitting rocks
the mind was boggling
my eyes waiting to shower my cheeks
It was hard, yet I had to, for her
I knew it was for good
The tiny Lil ones, off to school
it was her big day
A day that marks the beginning of her future.
It is indeed a great pleasure for me to accept the nomination for the Sunshine Blogger award. Thank you so much Thinkandactblog for nominating for the same and apologies for taking os long to post the details of the award nomination. Click here to visit the blog .
Thank you again for all other bloggers who keep supporting me every day.
Let me start on with the rules of the blog :
- Thank the person that nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions your nominator has given you.
- Nominate 11 other people and give them 11 new questions to answer.
- List the rules and display the award.
here are the answers to the questions asked by Thinkandactblog to me as a nominee
- How will you define yourself in one word? – Optimistic
- Your favorite animal & why? – Cat , because they are cute
- Your favorite dish? – Chicken fry
- Name one thing which you don’t like about this world? – Inequality
- Do you believe in God? If yes, define it. – Yes , God is the one who guides us in the right direction ,even if we feel that we are not on the right path. But in the end , the results are the ones you always desired for.
- Is your current job & your passion same? Yes
- Which is your favorite subject?- Emotional Intelligence
- Why you have started writing a blog? For my daughters and to chill out
- Where do you live? My Home
- Do you like my blog & why? Yes , I love your blog. Unique and idealistic
- Do you want to give me some suggestions to improve? If yes, your most welcome. Nothing as such, you are already doing a great job .
- Le Sou Chef
- Safira’s Journey
- Love it now
- Varun’s World
- Radhika’s Reflections
- How do you define yourself in one word?
- How did you start blogging?
- How do you define your writing?
- Which is your favourite movie character ?
- Which is your favourite book?
- If you were to blog on something for an instant, what topic it would be?
- Which is the best place you sit to write?
- Who is your inspiration ?
- Do you like my blog?
- Would you suggest me some improvements needed? If yes, what are they?
- Which is your favourite movie?
So all bloggeres, enjoy these questions , keep blogging keep encouraging you are the ones who drive the blog to heights.
Thank you for being with me .
Appreciate your contributions.
My feets are frozen
my eyes teary
my hands trembled
it was the sound of the train
at a distance
it was taking you away from me
I felt like my heart being taken away
for a moment I felt like a fish out of the water
stranded on a deserted street
awaiting your return
to be embraced in your arms
It was an empty me out there
lost and incomplete
For a moment I felt I could run
but the numbness in my feet was like chains holding me there
I felt like my throat has dried up, not letting my voice come out
the whole me stood there
awaiting you ….until you arrived.
A reflection of me
the scars speaks words unheard by others
felt like I was stripped
in front of the mirror
the real me wanted to run away
burn into ashes and rise like the phoenix
I smoked like a chimney
burning with the desire to be free
yet passers-by left me unnoticed
the more I burned, the more neglected I was
the change in me was never noticed
my paths shifted
I detoured to reach my destination
the unsettled emotions in my soul
left me astray
I stood still watching the distress that was building up
I was shaken by the thoughts that were clouding my mind
I decided not to worry,
as worrying was never an answer to my journey ahead
I never invited the problems into my life
I shook away the fear,grabed out the heart in me
decided to walk away from the pain
I did the best I can and moved on.